Infrared Laser Thermometer
The Professional Infrared Laser Thermometer (Thermo Responder) uses infrared to measure the human body temperature quickly and accurately. This Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer is ideal for quickly detecting elevated body temperature. The Non-contact design eliminates the need for replacement probe covers and other disposable supplies.
This product is plug-and-play and suitable for users at home, office, hotels, restaurants, clinics, hospitals, schools, airports, and more.
Purchases of this product, Professional Infrared Thermo Responder, have been limited for each customer. We normally only have to do this when we have an unprecedented demand on a product to ensure that all of our customers get a chance of buying some.
Maximum Purchase Quantity: 1 per household! Professional Infrared Laser Thermometer
Professional Infrared Laser Thermometer Features
- Measures body temperature from 89.6°F to 108.5°F (32.0°C to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when the temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9″ to 5.9″ (5 to 15cm)
- Measures surface temperature from 32°F to 140°F (0.0°C to 60.0°C)
- Fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Simply press the trigger and read the temperature on the large backlit LCD display
- The memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch
- Measure body (forehead) temperature
- Monitor individuals for temperature change
- The non-contact technique reduces the potential spread of diseases from using contact devices